Welcome to Localised, the service that connects global consumers with the world's top brands, retailers and shops (for ease, we will refer to each as a "Retailer"). You may have been shopping through one of those Retailers' digital presence or you may have come directly to the digital presence that linked to these terms and conditions ("Terms").
Localised is here to ensure you get the service, experience and goods that you expect from the Retailer.
We believe in transparency and everyone understanding exactly what they are agreeing to. So, we want to draw your attention to the following: these terms contain a governing law clause and jurisdiction clause that are either in the UK or US (NY to be specific), and contain a waiver of class action and consolidated actions. That means you are waiving your rights to bring any action anywhere other than those places (and that the laws of those places will govern) and you are also waiving your right to participate in a class-action lawsuit or consolidated action.
1. WHAT THESE TERMS COVER. These Terms cover all of Localised's services (the "Services"), which includes a collection of services, software, applications, content and data feeds, that we provide and you can access through a phone, tablet, app, website and other ways. If there is a link to these Terms, the place that is linking to these Terms is covered by them.
2. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US. The Services are operated by Localised a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 1460 Broadway, New York, NY 10036. To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. OTHER TERMS. These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our Services:
5. CHANGES TO TERMS. We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Services, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on the date posted at the end of this document.
6. CHANGES TO SERVICES. We may update and change our Services from time to time to reflect changes related to the products, users' needs and business priorities of our Retailers or us.
7. SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF SERVICES. We do not guarantee that our Services, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services for business and operational reasons.
8. ACCOUNT DETAIL PROTECTION. You may be provided the option of having a user account. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if, in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
9. USE OF MATERIAL ON OUR SERVICES. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by trademark, copyright and other laws around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts of, any page(s) from our Services for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our Services. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors, including the Retailer) as the authors of content on our Services must always be acknowledged on any copy. You must not use any part of the content on our Services for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us, the Retailer or our other licensors. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Services in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
10. CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OUR SERVICES. The content made available to you via the Services is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content made available to you via the Services. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on or made available via the Services is accurate, complete or up to date.
11. OTHER WEBSITES. Where our Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
12. WHO CAN USE OUR SERVICES. Only consumers who are 18 years old or older can use our Services, and only for personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use our Services for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms of Sale.
13. VIRUSES. We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our Services. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services, the server(s) on which our Services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Services. You must not attack our Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
14. LINKING TO OUR SERVICES. You may link to our Services, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you. Our Services must not be framed on any other site, but you may create a link to any part of our Services. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Services other than that set out above, please contact us at the email address set out in section 2.
15. JURISDICTION AND WAIVER. We provide to you the convenience of browsing online via the Services, choosing and paying for something, and we then do the rest. In exchange, we ask that you agree to the following governing law and jurisdiction clauses. By using the Services, you agree to the following:
15.1. If the Retailer has its principal location in the US, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. You and we both agree that the courts of New York will have exclusive jurisdiction.
15.2. If the Retailer has its principal location in the UK, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, shall be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
In exchange for the convenience discussed immediately above, you and we agree to the following waiver of class actions and consolidated actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THESE TERMS MAY NOT BE LITIGATED ON A CLASS BASIS, AND SHALL ONLY BE LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY, CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE PERSON OR ENTITY CANNOT BE LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER PEOPLE OR ENTITIES.
Last updated: June 8, 2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. OVERVIEW. Localised, Inc. dba "Localised" and referred to as "Localised" in these Terms and Conditions of Sale ("Terms"), is a global ecommerce software and services company incorporated in the State of Delaware in the United States of America with its principal place of business at 1460 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.
On the website or application ("Website") that directed you to these Terms, you can view products that are manufactured, packaged, procured and/or curated by a retailer or brand (the "Retailer") who may or may not be operating in the country in which you reside. Localised is an authorized reseller of the Retailer's merchandise in your country and this Website is operated by Localised. As such, any order you make via the Website shall be an offer by you to purchase products from Localised, and not an offer by you to purchase products from the Retailer. If your offer is accepted by Localised, the resulting contract will be between you and Localised. By placing an order with Localised, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
Because Localised is a company based in the United States, by making a purchase through the Website, it will be as if you have made your purchase in the United States subject to the import requirements applying to your country in the case of Localised needing to facilitate the import of the products you are purchasing into your country, and applicable United States laws.
If you are under 18 years old, considered a minor in your local jurisdiction, or the equivalent thereof, you may not use Localised.
2. MERCHANDISE PRICES. Localised sets merchandise prices at its sole and absolute discretion. Merchandise prices may include Localised's estimate of import duty, sales tax, customs clearance fees and other costs likely to be incurred in connection with importing such merchandise (collectively "Import Fees"). However, all merchandise prices on the Website are exclusive of any surcharges that may be associated with the payment method you use, over which Localised has no control.
3. PRICING ERRORS. When setting prices, Localised takes care to price products accurately on the Website and to check prices regularly. Some product prices are based on electronic price feeds supplied by Retailers and third parties. Although unlikely, it is possible that a pricing error may occur on the Website. Localised reserves the right, at any time, in its sole discretion, to reject any orders placed for product(s) that was (were) priced incorrectly on the Website. If this occurs, Localised will notify you promptly.
4. ORDER ACCEPTANCE. When placing an order with Localised on the Website, you will be presented with one or more payment options supported for that Website. By completing the checkout process on the Website and placing an order for products, you are making an offer to Localised to purchase such products at the prices presented to you, subject to these Terms. In the event that Localised accepts your order, you will have entered into a binding contract with Localised which includes an obligation to pay for those products so ordered. Localised is not obliged to accept your order and may decline your order for any reason; e.g. if there is a pricing error on the Website or if the payment made by you in relation to your order is not authorized or is otherwise unsuccessful. However, if Localised accepts your order and processes your payment, unless expressly consented to by you, in no instance will the aggregate amount billed to you by Localised exceed the amount presented at the time you checkout and place your order on the Website. Any order that you place on the Website will be accepted by Localised on the earlier of us sending to you an order confirmation email or a shipping confirmation email.
5. TITLE TO MERCHANDISE. If Localised does accept your order, Localised will purchase the merchandise from the Retailer for the sole purpose of reselling it to you.
6. RETURNS. The Retailer may make a returns policy available on its online website regarding any goods (of that Retailer) that you purchase from Localised through the Website. As Retailers may have separate return policies for domestic purchases, only a return policy that specifically references Localised will be applicable to purchases made from Localised via the Website. If the Retailer does not have any such return policy for purchases through Localised, then returns of that Retailer's products purchased from Localised via the Website are not allowed except to the extent that returns are mandatorily required pursuant to applicable local laws. If you purchased goods for delivery to a location in the European Union, click here for your cancellation rights.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
7.1. All marketing, content and product related imagery, descriptions and specifications are provided without any warranty or guarantee with respect to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any such information or image.
7.2. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT OTHERWISE IN THESE TERMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LOCALISED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO FITNESS, QUALITY, OR SAFETY OF MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7.3. LOCALISED SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR SPECULATIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. LOCALISED'S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO YOUR USE OF LOCALISED SERVICES OR GOODS PURCHASED UNDER OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE PAID TO LOCALISED FOR THE RELEVANT GOODS AND/OR SERVICES THAT GAVE RISE TO THE CLAIM.
7.4. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL APPLY OR BE DEEMED TO APPLY TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY MATTER THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED AS A MATTER OF LAW.
8. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. By interacting with Localised (by visiting the Website, making a purchase, contacting us by email or otherwise), you are having electronic communications with us. We will have electronic communications with you either by email, push notifications in apps, SMS, posting notices on this site, or similar fashion, which will all be considered us communicating with you electronically.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. To the extent permissible under local applicable laws: (i) these Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Localised and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between you and Localised, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. You agree that you will have no remedy from Localised in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms; and (ii) you further agree that you shall have no such claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these terms.
10. UPDATES. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and will indicate the date of the last update to this document at the bottom of these Terms.
11. SEVERABILITY. If any existing or modified condition in these Terms is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition(s).
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. Any dispute relating to these Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York in the United States of America (regardless of its conflict of law rules), where Localised has its principal place of business.
ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THESE TERMS MAY NOT BE LITIGATED ON A CLASS BASIS, AND SHALL ONLY BE LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY, CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE PERSON OR ENTITY CANNOT BE LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER PEOPLE OR ENTITIES.
Nothing in these Terms shall affect your mandatory rights under applicable laws.
13. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If you are a European consumer and are not happy with a product or service you have bought from us, the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform is available to you.
14. CONTACTING LOCALISED. You can contact Localised in the following way:
14.1. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14.2. By phone: +1 646 493-0389
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you use our Website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
15. ADDITIONAL TERMS. In the case of Localised needing to facilitate the import of the products you are purchasing into your country:
15.1. Shipping and Brokers. By making a purchase on the Website that requires Localised facilitate an import of one or more products to satisfy your order, you hereby authorize a licensed customs broker chosen by Localised (in the case that Localised determines that such is necessary) to act as your agent and transact business with foreign revenue authorities to clear your merchandise, account for duties and taxes on your behalf, return your merchandise, and if applicable, prepare and submit refund claims on your behalf for any merchandise that you return.
15.2. Import Duties and Taxes. Localised may give you the option to choose not to prepay Localised's estimate of Import Fees. If Localised provides this option for your country and you select to make your purchase exclusive of Localised's estimate of such Import Fees, you agree and acknowledge that the actual Import Fees may be more or less than Localised's estimate, and that you shall be solely responsible for paying any and all actual Import Fees levied by the shipper or customs broker in your country.
15.3. Your Compliance with Local Laws as Importer of Record. You agree that you shall be the importer of record for any products you purchase on the Website, and you have the sole responsibility for ensuring that your use and importing of such products complies with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
15.4. Title. Title to your merchandise will transfer from Localised to you in the United States, at the time Localised has tendered the merchandise to its carrier and it is in that carrier's custody or care to be delivered to you.
15.5. Compliance with US Export Law. You agree that any purchases you make from the Website are strictly for non-commercial use, and that Localised prohibits the purchase of any merchandise via the Website for resale or other commercial purpose. Further, you irrevocably and unconditionally warrant, represent and certify to Localised that the items you are purchasing via the Website will not be re-exported, sold, or transferred in violation of any applicable laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations or applicable U.S. sanctions and embargoes administered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Any attempt to have commodities, technology and/or software exported from the United States not in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and any other applicable law is strictly prohibited.
16. EU CANCELLATION RIGHTS.
16.1. Cancellation of your order. If you have ordered goods (without alteration or customization at your request) or services from our Website:
16.1.1. you may cancel your order at any time before it is accepted by us;
16.1.2. you can cancel your contract for goods at any time until fourteen (14) calendar days from the day after the date on which the goods have been delivered to you (or if applicable, after the last good is delivered to you if you ordered goods under the same order but they are delivered separately); and
In each case, you will receive a full refund of any price paid for the services and/or goods and any applicable standard delivery charges (but not for any enhanced or premium return delivery) in accordance with our refunds policy. You do not have the right to cancel your contract under (b) above if the goods have been specially and/or specifically made, sealed, where accepting the return poses a risk for sanitary/hygiene and/or health reasons, or where the goods have been produced or finished to your specification or are clearly personalized.
In the unlikely event that you have to return your purchase to us, it is important that you do not return any personal items that you may want to keep. If you send these to us, they cannot be returned to you. If you have any concerns, please contact a member of our customer support team by email at email@example.com prior to returning anything.
16.3. When the cancellation is effective. If you send us your cancellation notice by email or by mail or using the online cancellation form, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the email or completed cancellation form or posted the letter to us.
17. EU CANCELLATION FORM.
Please complete and send to us this withdrawal/cancellation form, together with a copy of your order confirmation email, only if you want to withdraw or cancel your contract.
To: Localised, Inc.
I/We (*) inform you (*) by this letter that I/we withdraw/cancel the contract concerning the sale of the following good and/or services:
Ordered on (*) and received on (*):
[Item(s) Style #, Item Description(s), Quantity of and reason for return of each item]
Name of the consumer:
Last updated: June 8, 2017
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Localised Inc. (dba "Localised "and referred to as "Localised", "we", or "us") is a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 1460 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.
Via our website or application that directed you to this policy, and/or where this policy is published (in any case, "our site"), you can view products that are manufactured, packaged, procured and/or curated by a retailer or brand ("Retailer") that may, or may not, itself operate in the country in which you reside. Localised is an authorized reseller of the Retailer's merchandise in your country.
For the purpose of data protection laws, in relation to any personal data collected from you via our site, the data controller is Localised Inc. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data (meaning information about an individual from which that individual can be personally identified) we collect from you, or that you or others provide to us, will be processed by us.
1. BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA.
1.1. Paragraphs 1.2 - 1.7 below explain how and why we process your personal data, as well as the legal basis on which we carry out this processing.
1.2. To enter into contracts with you: Where you order goods from our site, we will process your personal data to process your order and deliver those goods to you. Our use of your personal data in this way includes sharing your personal data with delivery companies and other subcontractors, such as payment providers, as well as credit reference agencies for the purposes of assessing fraud, credit and/or security risks. We need to process your personal data in this way to enter into and perform the contract for the sale of goods or services at your request. If you do not wish to provide us with your personal data in this way, you will be not be able to purchase goods or services from our site.
1.3. To make our site better: We will also process your personal data in order to provide you with a more effective user experience (such as by displaying goods we believe you will be interested in, based on your purchase history and browsing habits). This processing means that your experience of our site will be more tailored to you, and that the products you see on our site may differ from someone accessing the same site with a different purchase history or browsing habits. We also use various cookies to help us improve our site (more details are set out in section 3), and share your personal data with third party analytics, marketing and other third party providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We will also process your personal data for the purposes of making our site more secure, to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
The legal basis on which we process your data in these circumstances is our legitimate interest to provide you with the best customer experience we can, and to ensure that our site is kept secure. The use of non-essential cookies is subject to your consent. You can also prevent us from using your personal data in this way by using the 'do not track' functionality in your internet browser. If you enable such do not track functionality, our site may be less tailored to your needs and preferences.
1.4. To provide customer services to you: We may also process your personal data in order to provide various supporting customer services to you (such as where you contact us with a question in connection with a product). The legal basis on which we process your personal data in these circumstances is your consent. If you do not provide us with the personal data we request from you for customer services purposes, we may not be able to fully answer your queries.
1.5. For marketing purposes: Where:
1.5.1. you have opted in via our site to receive marketing communications from us, we will process your personal data to provide you with marketing communications in line with the preferences you have provided; and,
In each case, the legal basis on which we process your personal data is your consent. You are not under any obligation to provide us with your personal data for marketing purposes, and you can withdraw your consent to your personal data being processed in this way at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, where relevant, by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing communication you receive from us.
1.6. If our business is sold: We will transfer your personal data to a third party:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets (at all times in accordance with all applicable data protection laws); or
• if Localised or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Localised about its customers will be one of the assets transferred to the purchaser,
• in each case, the legal basis on which we process your data in these circumstances is our legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by a purchaser. If you object to our use of your personal data in this way, the relevant seller or buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
1.7. In certain circumstances, we may also need to share your personal data if we are under a duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
2. CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU. We will collect and process the following personal data:
2.1. Information you give us: This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site, making a purchase from our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes, but is not limited to, information you provide when you register to use our site, participate in social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers.
2.2. Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site, we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, screen resolution, operating system and platform; and
• information about your visit, including but not limited to the full Uniform Resource Locators, clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
2.3. Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you when you use our site. We are also working closely with third parties and other business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, hosting providers and search information providers) from whom we may also receive information about you.
2.4. We do not process any special categories of personal data, meaning personal data revealing:
2.4.1. racial or ethnic origin;
2.4.2. political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership;
2.4.3. genetic or biometric data that uniquely identifies you;
2.4.4. data concerning your health, sex life or sexual orientation; or
2.4.5. data relating to criminal convictions or offences or related security measures.
3.2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device. We only use (and store) non-essential cookies on your browser or device if you provide your consent.
|Cookie Name||Company Name||Description|
|_utma, _utmz||Google Analytics||To collect information about how online users behave on our site (cookie expiration 2 years for _utma and 6 months for _utmz from set/update)|
3.4. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
4. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION. We will combine the information you provide to us with information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
5. WHERE WE STORE PERSONAL DATA.
5.2. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share your password with anyone.
6. PERIOD OF STORAGE We will retain your data for a reasonable period of time to ensure that we can assist you should you have any questions, feedback or issues. We also reserve the right to retain your data for longer than this, for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
7. YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS
7.1. You have the right to object to us processing your personal data where we are processing your personal data:
7.1.1. based on our legitimate interests (as set out at sections 1.3 and 1.6 above). If you ask us to stop processing your personal data on this basis, we will stop processing your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling grounds as to why the processing should continue in accordance with data protection laws; and
7.1.2. for direct marketing purposes. If you ask us to stop processing your personal data on this basis, we will.
8. YOUR OTHER RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS. You can exercise any of the rights set out below by contacting us at email@example.com.
8.1. Right of access. You have the right to receive confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed by us, as well as various other information relating to our use of your personal data. You also have the right to access your personal data which we are processing. We may charge you for exercising this right if we are allowed to do so by applicable law.
8.2. Right to rectification. You have the right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data we hold about you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data we hold about you completed, by providing a supplementary statement to us.
8.3. Right to restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where
8.3.1. the accuracy of the personal data is being contested by you,
8.3.2. the processing by us of your personal data is unlawful, but you do not want the relevant personal data erased,
8.3.3. we no longer need to process your personal data for the agreed purposes, but you want to preserve your personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
8.3.4. we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest (as set out at section 1.3 above) and you:
126.96.36.199. object to our processing on the basis of our legitimate interest under section 7.1.1 above; and,
188.8.131.52. and want processing of the relevant personal data to be restricted until it can be determined whether our legitimate interest overrides your legitimate interest.
Where any exercise by you of your right to restriction determines that our processing of particular personal data is to be restricted, we will then only process the relevant personal data in accordance with your consent and, in addition, for storage purposes and for the purpose of legal claims.
8.4. Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, standard machine readable format and the right to transmit such personal data to another controller.
8.5. Right to erasure. You have the right to require we erase your personal data which we are processing where one of the following grounds applies:
8.5.1. the processing is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which your personal data were collected or otherwise processed;
8.5.2. our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have subsequently withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal ground we can use to process your personal data;
8.5.3. you object to the processing as set out in section 7.1.1 of this policy and we have no overriding legitimate interest for our processing;
8.5.4. the personal data have been unlawfully processed; and
8.5.5. the erasure is required for compliance with a law to which we are subject.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales.
9. LINKS ON OUR SITE. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. Our service connects you to different websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites or use our service, please note that you have left our site and these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Last updated: June 8, 2017